Cinco De Mayo Celebration Recipes
Do you know the secret to the perfect Cinco De Mayo party? Great food, great drinks, and great company! We’ve got the great food and drinks covered for you with these Cinco De Mayo Celebration recipes from our Chapter Two Collective food blogger creators. Grab some friends and get the party started!
- Let the food be your centerpiece. Red salsa, green guacamole, and yellow corn tortillas add a pop of color.
- Pinatas aren’t just for kids. Fill with spicy Mexican chili, tamarind, or watermelon Mexican lollipops.
- Take the party outside for a spring evening fiesta under the stars.
- Use food container cans or clay pots for simple flower centerpieces.
- Not everyone likes spicy so make a few mild Cinco De Mayo recipes to please everyone.
- Set out a salsa bar with bowls of mix-ins such as black beans, fruit, jalapenos, cilantro, etc.
- Don’t forget dessert. Everyone loves a sweet treat at the end of a meal, even if it is just a bite.
- Have 2-3 non-alcoholic beverage choices available. Mexican Coke and aqua fresca are refreshing choices.
Simple Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Recipe
Tangy fresh salsa made with tomatilloContinue Reading
Best Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese)
The best queso you will ever make!Continue Reading
Homemade Taco Seasoning
You can't make tacos without taco seasoning!Continue Reading
Individual Chicken Taco Casseroles: A Mexican Inspired Dish
Good things come in small packages.Continue Reading
Carnitas Made in my Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Forget takeout, make your own carnitas!Continue Reading
Instant Pot Chicken Enchiladas Casserole
Instant Pot makes Cinco De Mayo easy.Continue Reading
Tinga de Pollo (Shredded Chicken Tacos)
Easy shredded chicken tacos.Continue Reading
Baby Back Rib Tostada
Baby back ribs on a tostada? Oh my!Continue Reading
Lincoln Town Car Bean Burritos
The biggest, best burritos with picked onions!Continue Reading
Grilled Salmon Lettuce Fish Tacos Low Carb Recipe
A different kind of fish taco.Continue Reading
Make it a Simple, Taco-Themed Dinner Party: Fiesta Tacos, Taco Pizza, and Guacamole Salsa will Wow your Guests for Easy Entertaining
Family-friendly dinner party ideasContinue Reading
Best Carne Asada Recipe for Tacos
Beef tacos for the whole gangContinue Reading
Pasta makes a fun twist for Cinco De Mayo!Continue Reading
Instant Pot Spanish Rice Recipe - Simple and Delicious Side Dish
Instant Pot makes this rice dish easy-peasy!Continue Reading
Enjoy Cinco de Mayo this Year
Zesty Mexican beans!Continue Reading
Elotes (aka Mexican Street Corn)
The quintessential Mexican side dish.Continue Reading
Ancho Chili Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Sweet and spicy, the perfect combination of flavors!Continue Reading
Churro Tres Leches Cinnamon Poke Cake Recipe
This is a delicious way to serve churros!Continue Reading
Dessert Nachos: Simple and Light Recipe with a Mexican Twist
Nachos for dessert. Yum!Continue Reading
Watermelon Lime Aqua Frescas
A refreshing non-alcoholic beverage.Continue Reading
Margarita and Beer Margarita
Margarita and beer together? Amazing!Continue Reading
Strawberry Limeade Margaritas
This margarita mix is made for a crowd!Continue Reading
The Purple Margarita Inspired by Prince
Guess what? This is as delicious as it is pretty!Continue Reading
Note: Top Cinco De Mayo Celebration photo features photos by Jana Seitzer, Michelle Price, and Julie Cohn, respectively.
Julie Cohn is the writer/publisher of A Cork, Fork, & Passport, a food and travel lifestyle site. She is also the director of Chapter Two Collective Media.