Cinco De Mayo Celebration Recipes
Do you know the secret to the perfect Cinco De Mayo party? Great food, great drinks, and great company! We’ve got the great food and drinks covered for you with these Cinco De Mayo Celebration recipes from our Chapter Two Collective food blogger creators. Grab some friends and get the party started!
- Let the food be your centerpiece. Red salsa, green guacamole, and yellow corn tortillas add a pop of color.
- Pinatas aren’t just for kids. Fill with spicy Mexican chili, tamarind, or watermelon Mexican lollipops.
- Take the party outside for a spring evening fiesta under the stars.
- Use food container cans or clay pots for simple flower centerpieces.
- Not everyone likes spicy so make a few mild Cinco De Mayo recipes to please everyone.
- Set out a salsa bar with bowls of mix-ins such as black beans, fruit, jalapenos, cilantro, etc.
- Don’t forget dessert. Everyone loves a sweet treat at the end of a meal, even if it is just a bite.
- Have 2-3 non-alcoholic beverage choices available. Mexican Coke and aqua fresca are refreshing choices.
Tangy fresh salsa made with tomatillo
The best queso you will ever make!
You can't make tacos without taco seasoning!
Good things come in small packages.
Forget takeout, make your own carnitas!
Instant Pot makes Cinco De Mayo easy.
Easy shredded chicken tacos.
Baby back ribs on a tostada? Oh my!
The biggest, best burritos with picked onions!
A different kind of fish taco.
Make it a Simple, Taco-Themed Dinner Party: Fiesta Tacos, Taco Pizza, and Guacamole Salsa will Wow your Guests for Easy Entertaining
Family-friendly dinner party ideas
Beef tacos for the whole gang
Pasta makes a fun twist for Cinco De Mayo!
Instant Pot makes this rice dish easy-peasy!
Zesty Mexican beans!
The quintessential Mexican side dish.
Sweet and spicy, the perfect combination of flavors!
This is a delicious way to serve churros!
Nachos for dessert. Yum!
A refreshing non-alcoholic beverage.
Margarita and beer together? Amazing!
This margarita mix is made for a crowd!
Guess what? This is as delicious as it is pretty!
Note: Top Cinco De Mayo Celebration photo features photos by Jana Seitzer, Michelle Price, and Julie Cohn, respectively.
Julie Cohn is the writer/publisher of A Cork, Fork, & Passport, a food and travel lifestyle site. She is also the director of Chapter Two Collective Media.