Spring in Bloom: Travel, Recipe, & Lifestyle Ideas
Are you over and done with winter? We are too! Spring is here and it is time to shake off that musty old winter. Welcome the season with a few fresh Spring in Bloom ideas, including these tips for travel, recipes, and spring living from our Chapter Two Collective Creators.
Ideas for Spring
- Open the windows and let in the spring breeze.
- Cut a few fresh blossoms to brighten up your kitchen table.
- Add fresh spring colors of green, blue, and yellow to your decor.
- It’s time to start a garden for summer.
- Use in-season fruits and vegetables for cooking.
- Grab some bubbles, kites, and a frisbee to get outside with your family.
- Spring is a great time to explore hiking in your state and national parks.
- You don’t have to go all Marie Kondo, but declutter a little with spring cleaning!
- Switch out that bulky comforter for a light quilt.
- Grab the family and have a spring picnic in the backyard.
- Accessorize your garden for the birds, bees, butterflies.
- Travel to destinations where spring is celebrated in brilliant color, such as The Netherlands for tulips, Southern California for the super bloom, Japan for cherry blossoms, Texas for bluebonnets, or Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny, France.
- Dust off your beach supplies because summer is right around the corner!
Tivoli Gardens in Denmark is a great place to visit in the spring.
Beautiful Bodnant Gardens in Tal-y-Cafn, Wales
Umbria is the green heart of Italy!
A visit to the beautiful Huntington Library & Gardens in Southern California.
It's springtime at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix!
It's time to grill some veggies!
Mint and lemon in a refreshing lemonade!
A few cocktails to celebrate The Kentucky Derby!
Add a pop of color to your spring garden.
Create a bird feeder for all the birds welcoming spring!
Wind spirals made from plastic bottles? Genius!
It's time to change your skin routine too!
Ideas not just for Earth Day but every day!
Julie Cohn is the writer/publisher of A Cork, Fork, & Passport, a food and travel lifestyle site. She is also the director of Chapter Two Collective Media.