Spring in Bloom: Travel, Recipe, & Lifestyle Ideas
Are you over and done with winter? We are too! Spring is here and it is time to shake off that musty old winter. Welcome the season with a few fresh Spring in Bloom ideas, including these tips for travel, recipes, and spring living from our Chapter Two Collective Creators.
Ideas for Spring
- Open the windows and let in the spring breeze.
- Cut a few fresh blossoms to brighten up your kitchen table.
- Add fresh spring colors of green, blue, and yellow to your decor.
- It’s time to start a garden for summer.
- Use in-season fruits and vegetables for cooking.
- Grab some bubbles, kites, and a frisbee to get outside with your family.
- Spring is a great time to explore hiking in your state and national parks.
- You don’t have to go all Marie Kondo, but declutter a little with spring cleaning!
- Switch out that bulky comforter for a light quilt.
- Grab the family and have a spring picnic in the backyard.
- Accessorize your garden for the birds, bees, butterflies.
- Travel to destinations where spring is celebrated in brilliant color, such as The Netherlands for tulips, Southern California for the super bloom, Japan for cherry blossoms, Texas for bluebonnets, or Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny, France.
- Dust off your beach supplies because summer is right around the corner!
Spring at Tivoli Gardens, Denmark
Tivoli Gardens in Denmark is a great place to visit in the spring.Continue Reading
Why Bodnant Gardens is a Must-See National Trust Garden in Wales
Beautiful Bodnant Gardens in Tal-y-Cafn, WalesContinue Reading
The Best Things to do in Umbria
Umbria is the green heart of Italy!Continue Reading
A Visit to The Huntington Library & Gardens
A visit to the beautiful Huntington Library & Gardens in Southern California.Continue Reading
Flower Chasing Around New England
Spring at The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
It's springtime at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix!Continue Reading
Grilled Asparagus with Parmesan
It's time to grill some veggies!Continue Reading
Refresh & Rejuvenate with a Mint Lemonade Spritzer
Mint and lemon in a refreshing lemonade!Continue Reading
Southern Spring Cocktails for Derby Time
A few cocktails to celebrate The Kentucky Derby!Continue Reading
How Metal Garden Sculptures Create Visual Drama in a Chelsea Show Garden
Add a pop of color to your spring garden.Continue Reading
DIY Natural Bird Feeder
Create a bird feeder for all the birds welcoming spring!Continue Reading
Wind Spirals Reused Water Bottle Outdoor Craft Tutorial
Wind spirals made from plastic bottles? Genius!Continue Reading
Spring Clean Your Skin Care Routine with this DIY Facial Tip
It's time to change your skin routine too!Continue Reading
7 Ways How You Can Go Green for Earth Day and Every Day
Ideas not just for Earth Day but every day!Continue Reading
Julie Cohn is the writer/publisher of A Cork, Fork, & Passport, a food and travel lifestyle site. She is also the director of Chapter Two Collective Media.